At Global Learning, we recognize that information is power. That’s why we’ve pulled together a wide range of documents and case studies that might assist you in your work in the area of diversity and inclusion.
Are you looking for a particular document, or specific research or information? Simply contact us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Our Resource Library contains information on the following topics:
- People with Disabilities
- Aboriginal/Native American
- Visible Minorities/People with Colour
- Employment Resource Groups
- Religion and Faith
- Generational – Age
- Global Diversity
- Awards – not specific in other categories
- Human Rights: Civil Rights/Human Rights/Affirmative Action
- EEA: Employment Equity Act/Federal Contractors Program/Federally Regulated Employers- Canada
- Work Life Balance
- Skilled Immigrants
To learn more about the Global Learning Resource Library – contact us today.