Global Learning is a strong advocate that learning and behavioural change occur in many different ways within organizations. From classroom workshops to online tutorials to “just in time” learning, as a leading strategic consulting firm in the areas of Diversity and Cross-Cultural expertise, Global Learning creates solutions that exemplify this approach.
“Diversity Moments™” is a unique and innovative approach to “just in time” organizational learning. This creative and comprehensive series of online learning “vignettes’’ is designed to introduce the user to situational aspects of diversity and inclusion content. Concise and thought provoking, these scenarios provide the learner with context, decision points, and a take-away in 3 to 5 minutes of interactive web-based training.
Perfect for follow-up to more formal training or simply for organizations who have embraced the commitment to diversity and inclusion training but whose employees have limited time availability, Diversity Moments™ keep important topics at “top of mind” without interrupting productivity.
Our Diversity Moments™
(Click on each topic for more information.)
- Aboriginal Awareness
- Bisexuality: Fact vs. Fiction
- Communicating Across Generations
- Does Religion have a Place at Work?
- Gender Dynamics
- Gender in Culture
- Getting to Know the Generations
- Group Identity
- How to Work With or Serve a Person with a Disability
- Invisible Disabilities
- LGBT…It’s Not a Choice!
- Reverse Mentoring
- Straight Allies
- The Business Case for LGBT Inclusion
- The Invisible Minority: Coming Out in the Workplace
- Trans – Crossing Genders
- Unconscious Bias
- Unconscious Bias in the Interview Process
- Unconscious Bias in the Performance Management Process
- Unconscious Bias in the Recruiting Process
- Unconscious Bias in the Selection Process
- Understanding Conflict
- Visible Disabilities
- What is a Disability?
- What is AODA?
- What is CQ?
- Working with Assistive Devices, Support Persons, and Service Animals
Be sure to inquire about other topic areas as our library is expanding all the time.
We would also be happy to discuss creating custom Diversity Moments for your organization or translating our existing Diversity Moments into other languages.
For more information regarding our Diversity Moments™ – contact us.